Information That Tells a Story
Data, maps, modeling, and information graphics are at the heart of nearly every project at Aspect Consulting. Our team of expert geographic information systems (GIS) analysts, drafters, cartographers, data scientists, and developers help our clients and projects teams find insights in the rich data that drives our hydrologic, geologic, and environmental studies. Aspect's skilled technical staff supports a wide-range of projects: from database design and application development to spatial data analysis and map production. When it comes to our software work products, we're dedicated to creating novel solutions that not only conform to client needs, but are sustainable, practical, and cost-effective. On graphical presentations, our team prides itself on our ability to create accurate, beautiful, and effective maps to meet nearly any project budget.
Spatial Analysis and GIS
“Where?” is perhaps the most important and universal question in Aspect’s work. To this end, our GIS analysts are experts at leveraging sophisticated tools and methods to solve complex spatial problems.
- Site Suitability Modeling and Site Selection
- Remote Sensing and Image Analysis
- Geologic and Geohazards Mapping
- Subsurface Environmental Chemistry (Nature + Extent) Mapping
- GIS Water Rights and Water Availability Investigations
- Stormwater Infrastructure Mapping and Asset Management
- Geospatial Data Management, Geodatabase Design, and GIS Workflows
- Web Mapping
- Hydrologic Modeling
- LiDAR Data Processing and Analysis
Drafting and Cartography
Sharp, professional graphics are of the utmost importance at Aspect... and we’re known for it. Our clients benefit from our exceptional cartographic work products, as we strive to be the best in our industry at creating thoughtful, beautiful maps with budgetary efficiency.
- AutoCAD, ArcGIS, and Open Source Expertise
- Production Mapping
- Engineering Drawings
- 3D Visualizations
- Geologic Cross Sections and Other Subsurface Mapping
- Scripting and Workflow Development for High-Volume Mapping Jobs
Database Design, Data Management, and Application Development
Database development and data management have been fundamental to Aspect’s practice since the beginning. We integrate our understanding of business/IT systems, regulatory requirements, and environmental science to help our clients and project teams make the most of the data they have or plan to have.
- Custom Environmental Database Management Systems
- Data QA/QC and Regulatory Limits Screening
- GPS/Field Data Collection and Management
- Data Management Best Practices Assessment
- Business Systems/Compliance/Reporting Integration
- Database and User Interface Application Development
- Remote Monitoring and Telemetry Systems